Are cory booker and gayle king dating
The makerspace, called STEAMWorks, was opened as a collaborative project between the city and the local Cumberland County College, run by the college the space offers specialized equipment and software to the public at a membership based pricing system, as well as workshops and a limited set of certification courses, no involvement with the college is required.Bridgeton Main Street declared its downtown a Culinary Arts district and is highlighting downtown activity through the food and cooking-related retail sector.The name is believed to have been changed from Bridge-towne to Bridgeton in 1816-1817 due to a printing error on documents published by the Cumberland Bank.Bridgeton is home to numerous large municipal parks.The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982 and is the largest such district of any municipality in New Jersey.
As of the 2010 United States Census, the city's population was 25,349, Bridgeton, Millville, and Vineland are the three principal cities of the Vineland-Millville-Bridgeton Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses those cities and all of Cumberland County for statistical purposes and which constitutes a part of the Delaware Valley.
Agricultural employment, however, has continued to attract immigrant workers largely from Mexico but also Guatemala, creating new challenges and opportunities for revitalization.
A significant minority of Bridgeton residents and their children speak Zapoteco, either as their only language or alongside Spanish.
One of these is Potter's Tavern, said to have been built in the 1750s, but restored to its appearance in 1776 when it was home to The Plain Dealer, considered New Jersey's first newspaper. 1855), administrative home of the Cumberland Nail & Iron Works that established Bridgeton's industrial prowess in the early nineteenth century.
A second is Brearley (Masonic) Lodge, founded by General James Giles in 1795, and still active. The first Cumberland National Bank building (1816), which was only the second bank chartered in New Jersey, is now part of the Bridgeton Library.